Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weight Loss and Wisdom Teeth

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted anything. So much has happened there's no way I can recap it all. So...I'm starting fresh for the new year. One of my resolutions is to be a better blogger and since I'm actually posting in January, I think I'm off to a good start.

As for my other resolutions, there are a lot of them. I feel like this is going to be a year of purging and pruning...in all areas of my life. Obviously, at the top of the list is (once again) losing weight. I'm not happy with myself and I'm not sure why I can't just get a grip and do it. We just kicked off another Calvary's Biggest Loser. This round we have partners. Our progress is tracked together so I want to go a good job, not only for myself but for my team. We've decided that once we both lose 10 pounds we can do something or buy something special. I've done pretty well this week. I guess we'll see on Monday.

I made my appointment to have my wisdom teeth removed. I've been putting it off for years but they've started causing more problems in the last few months so I guess it's time to get it over with. I'm a little worried (read: freaking out) but I know it will be fine. Surgery is scheduled for Feb 25. I ask for a Thursday morning so I will have a few days to rest/recover.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the new round of the Biggest Loser program. If you set your mind to it, you can do anything!