Monday, August 25, 2008

Perfect Picnic

Yesterday my family celebrated my grandparent's 59th anniversary at Julian Price park off the Blue Ridge Parkway. We had a great time. The weather was perfect (almost a little chilly) and made me anxious/excited for the fall. We ate lots of food and the kids loved playing in the creek and exploring in the woods. Abby and Kaden are both fascinated with motorcycles so my cousin took them for a spin on his. They loved it!!







I know Kaden doesn't look happy but he did enjoy it and begged for another ride.

As a bonus, both kids were exhausted and slept GREAT last night!! All in all, it was a perfect day. Except for the fact that Kaden smashed marshmallows all over his face, hands, feet, carseat, on the way down the mountain...but we won't talk about that.

No comments: